Hunt Details & Fees
We are looking forward to hunting with you in Argentina. It is the best wing shooting in the world! This will be an experience of a lifetime for those who have not been and a lot of fun for those who have been before. Depending on your shooting skills, you can shoot 1000 to 4000 or more dove per day.
Shooters International handles every aspect of your hunt from airfare, shotguns, shells, lodging, to food and everything to make your hunt an enjoyable experience. We can customize any of our trips to what the client wants to do. We like to cover as much as we can in the cost of the hunt, however there are some other fees that are required. This sheet will outline all the fees in detail so you won’t be surprised when you arrive.
• The cost of the 3 day hunt (2 half days and 2 full days of shooting) is $2195.00. (Does not include airfare.) We accept personal checks.
• A $500.00 deposit is required at the time of booking and you will be invoiced for the remaining portion of the hunt 90 days prior to leaving for Argentina.
• If you want to stay longer, additional days are $500 per day.
• There is a Hunting License Fee imposed by Argentina that is $65.00 per day per hunter.
• Guns (Benelli and Berretta) are available in 20 and 28 gauge. They are provided by the lodge and rental is $65.00 per day.
• Shells for 20 gauge are $12.75 per box. 28 gauge shells are available upon request.
• Bird Boy tips are a minimum of $50.00 per day. (You will pay these tips to your bird boy on the last day of the hunt in the field – cash only.)
• We encourage tipping the cooks and lodge staff $100.00 per man as they do a great job of making your trip more enjoyable. Also we recommend a $25.00 tip for the lodge hostess.
• Also we recommend a $100.00 tip for the field cook and staff. (Please give these tips at the end of the hunt when you settle your shell and gun rental bill – cash only.)
• Your gun rental, license, and shell fees will be collected at the end of the hunt by the lodge staff and they will accept check, cash, or credit cards.
• We strongly encourage renting our guns, but you can bring your own gun if you would like. Please let us know if you are bringing your own gun so we can fill out the required paperwork. There is a fee per gun to enter the country and getting your guns through customs can require a great deal of time and effort.
• Please study your flights and make sure that you arrive on time to the airport because this is an international flight. (We suggest arriving 2 hrs. before your flight departs.) Also, a passport is required for this trip. (YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BOARD YOUR FLIGHT WITHOUT YOUR PASSPORT.) This is an overnight flight, so pack accordingly.
• If your itinerary requires an airport transfer in Buenos Aires (EZE to AEP or vice-versa) we have a reputable and safe transfer service to accommodate your needs. The transfer fees are as follows: (per person – one way – cash only please)
o 1 pax – $150
o 2 pax – $80
o 3 pax – $75
o 4-6 pax – $70
o 7-9 pax – 65
o 10-15 pax – 60
• We encourage using only carry-on luggage because this almost eliminates lost baggage. There will be a laundry bag in each room. If you need your clothes cleaned, the lodge staff will launder your clothes for you when you place your items in the laundry bag.
• When you arrive in Cordoba, Argentina you will first go through immigration. Then on to the baggage claim area if you checked a bag. In the baggage claim area of the airport a baggage handler will know you are with a hunting party and will usually assist the group in getting their luggage through customs and loaded onto the ground transportation. If baggage handlers are unavailable please proceed through customs and your guides will be waiting for you as soon as you depart the concourse. They will be looking for you and will have your parties’ name.
• Argentina is south of the equator, so the seasons are reversed. In other words, if it is summer here then it’s winter there and vice versa. Please check the weather in Cordoba, Argentina before you go. You can expect temperatures from April to September to be lows in the 40’s and highs in the mid 60’s. From October to March you can expect lows in the mid 60’s and highs in the upper 80’s to mid 90’s. Please pack accordingly. The dress for dinner is very casual with most wearing pants/jeans and a shirt, nothing fancy.
• Wine and Beer is provided by the Lodge, but if you would any type of liquor you will need to buy it at the duty free shops in Santiago or other airport along your route.
• Remember you cannot run to the store and pick up anything like you can do here. So if you need it, bring it. Also, pack a change of clothes in your carry on because we may go straight to the field the first day from the airport before going to the lodge.
• The following items are required: ear protection, eye protection, shoulder pad and shooting gloves. Please do not forget these items.